Re: label bar width

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 10:15:44 MDT

You can turn off the labelbar for one of the plots by setting:

   res@lbLabelBarOn

If you are using one labelbar to represent two plots, you want to make
sure that your contour levels are the same for both.

You can do this by setting res@cnLevelSelectionMode="ManualLevels",
and then setting cnMinLevelValF/cnMaxLevelValF/cnLevelSpacing, or
setting res@cnLevelSelectionMode to "ExplicitLevels" and then
setting res@cnLevels to an array of contour levels.

--Mary