Re: Transparent Background

From: Kyle Griffin <kgriffin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 10:41:53 MDT

Hi Carl,

This may have to do with the order in which the background is assigned.
Although I haven't tried it, you may want to put the '-background white'
before the flatten command.

If that doesn't work, ImageMagick has an '-alpha off' setting as well,
which does work on removing transparency for me.

Kyle
Kyle S. Griffin
Dept. of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
University at Albany, SUNY
1400 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 12222
Office: ES-218 Email: kgriffin@atmos.albany.edu
http://www.atmos.albany.edu/student/kgriffin/