FW: Interpolating U and V winds to a certain height

From: Elena Maria Pison San Pedro <emp_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2012 - 19:12:24 MDT

Hi,

I'm trying to extract the wind value for U and V (once unstaggered:
ua_in & va_in) at a certain height instead of having the output in eta
levels.

The reason is that I have some observations that are not at the usual
10meters height.

I'm trying with wrf_interp_3d_z and wrf_user_intrp3d but z is not a 3dim
variable and for the interp_3d_z, I'm not sure which variable use in the
second argument ;.(

Here is a sample of my script:

anyone has an idea of how to do it?

Thanks a lot!!!