Re: Histogram % Scale

From: jbuzan <jbuzan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2012 - 17:11:42 MDT

Thanks for the reply.
When I try trYMaxF, it changes the 'frequency'. However, I want to change percentage, because not all of the frequency numbers are the same between comparisons. Is there a way to change the percentage?

-Jonathan

>>> res@gsnHistogramClassIntervals = (/2,6,10,14,18,22,26,30,34,38,42,46,50/)
>>> res@gsnHistogramComputePercentagesNoMissing = True
>>> res@gsnHistogramPercentSign = True