Re: Axis X

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2012 - 22:05:56 MDT

Hi Guilherme,

This error means that the sizes of the variables used for axis X and Y do
not match.

I've put the following line before the use of gsn_csm_xy:

print(dimsizes(yyyyfrac)+" "+dimsizes(data1))

And I've had, for each loop, the same response:

(0) 144 3
(1) 144 59

If you run dimsizes only for yyyyfrac you'll have just 144. So your X axis
have 144 points. But, running dimsizes only for data1,
you'll have 3 and 59, meaning that you have 2 columns (or series) that you
want to plot. However, any of them has the same size of the X axis.

In other words, your data used for X and Y axis haven't the same size!

Best regards,

Mateus