Re: Problem in reading ascii file

From: Soumik Basu <sbasu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2012 - 11:08:57 MDT

Thanks for the reply. I am already using asciiread it already and
checked for missing value. Here is the portion of the code I am using to
read the file.

;***********************************************************
; Read eape from ascii files and store seasonal mean into
; an array
;***********************************************************
   eape_ltw = new((/nens,nlat,mlon/),"float")
   eape_ltw@_FillValue = -999
   eape_ltw!0 = "year"
   eape_ltw!1 = "lat"
   eape_ltw!2 = "lon"

   n=0
   t=0
   do i= 1978,2007
      eape_ltw(t,:,:) =
asciiread("/data2/6-hourly/ensemble_run/tracks/energy/eape/raw/fall2/eape_fall_raw_ens1"+i,(/nlat,mlon/),"float")
      t=t+1
   if (any(ismissing(eape_ltw)))then
   print("Your data is missing")
   n=n+1