Problem in reading ascii file

From: Soumik Basu <sbasu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2012 - 10:45:21 MDT

Hi,

I am trying to read my data from a simple ascii file of dimension
128x256. But somehow I am getting the warning that my data is missing. I
am sure that there is no missing values in the file it's just somehow
NCL is skipping some values while reading. I used the format statement
256f11.5 to create the ascii file. I am attaching two sample ascii file
that I am trying to read. Can anybody please help me pointing out where
is it going wrong.

Thanks,

--
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel
it.