Re: contour problem

From: zjuyanlibin <zjuyanlibin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 08 2012 - 06:13:09 MDT

Dear NCLusers,

I am prepossessing ps files produced by NCL under Windows platform.
How can I remove the with margin and insert the figure into Word?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Libin

zjuyanlibin

From: ahmed lasheen
Date: 2012-05-08 17:56
To: Mary Haley
CC: ncl forum
Subject: Re: [ncl-talk] contour problem
Hello
thanks for your reply , both methods works.
But I am amazed that the contour lines of temperature is not straight ,it is curved although it should be straight .
I used the function write_matrix to plot the contour as a matrix to see
it and I found that it is really straight. I have attached the data text
, image , and code with the three lines added of function write_matrix.
is there is some kind of interpolation made by sfxArray or gsn_csm_contour.
thanks