Re: extract data from wrfout-arw file nc files

From: wrfhelp <wrfhelp_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 04 2012 - 14:55:47 MDT

Ratna,

Please see the following examples:
        http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/SPECIAL/meteograms.htm

from example 4 onwards, we use a lat/lon point to get data at that location.
Please do note that the data will be at the CLOSEST model grid point and not the exact lat/lon. We also do not interpolate to the lat/lon, so you may be a bit off if you have a domain that is very low resolution.

wrfhelp
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/supports/wrfhelp.html