Re: Re : NCL Version 6.1.0-beta now available

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 30 2012 - 08:55:24 MDT

I believe the openid is the same as your original login, but tacked on the end of the url.
For example, my login used to be "haley", so my open id is:

    https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/myopenid/haley

After you submit this, you will be prompted for a password.

If that does't work, then what Oli suggested should help. :-)

--Mary