Re: how to use "time_axis_labels"?

From: Arindam Chakraborty <arch_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 28 2012 - 05:42:43 MDT

hi Basit,
 you are almost there. After you convert those strings to integers (year,
month, day etc individually for every time of output), use those in
cd_inv_calendar() to get the coordinate value of 'time' axis. Now, to do
this, you'll require to chose a 'units'. Examples are there inside that
routine. Use that same units as 'units' attribute of the variable (1-d
array) you've just calculated at every time of output. This variable can
now be the input to time_axis_labels().

regards,

--
*Dr Arindam Chakraborty*