Re: Without any response

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2012 - 04:16:38 MDT

You likely need to upgrade your Cygwin. This means you need to download the latest "setup.exe" and install all the latest versions of the Cygwin software. If you haven't done this since you downloaded NCL 5.2.0 then it is likely out-of-date.

See

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml

for more details.

--Mary