Script to tally days below a given temperature - DO LOOP issue

From: Cannavina, Dominique <d.cannavina11_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 04 2012 - 12:56:07 MDT

Hi

I am writing a script to count the number of occurances for given number of consecutive days that a temperature falls below a given temperature. The data I am am using is from the DEMETER project and each file contains 3 different models each running 9 ensembles to give daily minimum temperatures. The domain covering Europe.

WhenI run the attached script I get the following error in the DO LOOP

fatal:Loop variable must be scalar, can't execute loop

I am not sure how to work around this as I need to loop through the days and ensemble runs for each model?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Dominique