write matrix.f: Fortran runtime error

From: Khairunnisa Yahya <kbyahya_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 31 2012 - 12:02:06 MDT

Hi,

I've recently switched systems from Redhat (3.4.5-2) to Redhat (4.1.2).
Previously I used the NCL version 5.0 and it worked fine. However, when I
switched systems I found out that my script does not work and it gives this
error message:

*At line 100 of file writematrix.f
Fortran runtime error: No such file or directory
*
I saw the previous posting on the same error and I've tried using NCL
version 6.0.0, 6.0.0-beta and 6.1.0 but they all give the same error
message.

I would appreciate any help, thank you.