Re: Segmentation fault when trying to use named subscripting on file list returned by addfiles

From: 李嘉鹏 <lijpbasin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 30 2012 - 21:50:16 MDT

Wei
I've tested the script you sent me days ago on ncl-6.1.0-beta, there is no segmentation fault!

I guess the http://www.earthsystemgrid.org is quite busy right after ncl-6.1.0-beta was released, the first two days when I tried to log in, there was an Internal Server Error, finally I could download the source package and it took me a while to build
I haven't test the precompiled binaries for redhat linux, as I still can not download one successfully, but I guess it will also pass the test