Re: EP-Flux near real time

From: Cathy Smith <cathy.smith_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 12 2012 - 08:48:29 MDT

Wilhelm

We have a page here that calculates/plots EPFlux in real-time (from the
NCEP-NCAR Reanalysis) and also allows for interactive calculations with
different parameters and dates.
The code is available from a link on the page. It uses NCL to generate
the EP Flux and plot the results and it was written by a scientist here.

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/epflux/

Cathy Smith