Re: average wind field

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 11 2012 - 09:55:45 MDT

It would help if you include the error messages that you're getting.

If you are trying to use a list of files with "wrf_user_getvar", you must have NCL V6.0.0 or later. You can see what version you have by typing:

   ncl -V

If this is not the issue, then the other problem might be with the system call for "files". You should print out the "files" variable to make sure it is valid.

If neither of these are the issue, then respond back to ncl-talk with the exact error message(s).

Thanks,

--Mary