Alternative to dim_numrun_n in ncl version 6.0.0

From: Cannavina, Dominique <d.cannavina11_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jun 09 2012 - 03:07:32 MDT

Hi I was trying to use dim_numrun_n to count consecutive days below a critical temperature when I realised that the error message that I was getting;

 "dim_numrun_n is undefined "

was due to the fact we have v 6.0.0 of ncl installed and the function is new to v 6.1.0

I am not sure how to put together some of the other functions to achieve the same outcome?

I have attached the script that I am trying to run and also a file with the variables listed that I am trying to extract the data from

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards Dominique