Re: Dimension mismatch in DO LOOP

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 13:07:41 MDT

Are you sure the DEMETER (ECMWF) are WRF files?
The printed information does not look like the WRF variables
we see hee at NCAR.

Can you please ftp the files?

demeter_daily_1965_08_ens9_eur_min2m.nc
demeter_daily_1965_11_ens9_eur_min2m.nc

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put demeter_daily_1965_08_ens9_eur_min2m.nc
put demeter_daily_1965_11_ens9_eur_min2m.nc
quit

Send email to ncl-talk when you have successfully transferred the data