Re: ncl_convert2nc

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 08:14:10 MDT

Hi Prince,

Both ncl_convert2nc and ncl_filedump use "addfile" to open the file, so it doesn't surprise me that they are both having problems with your file.

Can you provide us with the "ua_20100110.grb" file? It's too large to attach to an email, so please see the "ftp" section:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

Thanks,

--Mary