intersection between two overlay contour.

From: ahmed lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2012 - 12:16:06 MDT

Hello
I am trying to plot images for the fog , I am plotting both 10 m wind and
relative humidity that satisfy certain condition for fog creation(for
example RH > 90% and wind < 5 m/s).
I used mask function for drawing them with these criteria .and I used the
overlay function to plot both contours.
I wondering if there is a method to plot the intersection of two masked
contours.(drawing overlapping contour when both criteria exist)
so that the resulted intersection represent fog directly.
I have attached plot for overlapping wind and RH that I need to find way
for plotting only the intersection between both contours.
thanks in advance

--
Ahmed Lasheen