Re: fatal:conform: The array to be conformed must have the same number of dimensions as indicated by the length of the last argument

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2012 - 08:07:00 MDT

You need to fix the third argument to conform. The third argument is the list of dimension indexes of the first variable that make up the same dimensions in the second variable.
t is time x lev x lat x lon, and p is time x lat x lon, so the dimensions of t that equal the dimensions of p are (/0,2,3/). This is what you want to use instead of "1".

--Mary