Help with NCL + WRF Main Title

From: Chris Klich <caklich_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jun 23 2012 - 15:32:38 MDT

Hi, I am using mostly the built-in WRF functions to create my plots. I
have the plots created nicely, however, I am having problems creating a
"nice" looking title for the plot. I understand res@MainTitle seems to be
the best way to do this, but it creates the title fairly far from the plot
on top. Is there any way to move this title closer to the plot and/or
change the font size? pltres@PlotTitle does not seem to work either when I
use it.

I attached the sample plot of what I mean when I show that the Main Title
is very far away from the plot. It seems the "normal" NCL resources such
as tiMainString, gsnCenterString etc. do not work when using WRF functions.

I have e-mailed wrf-help, but they will be fairly unreachable for the next
week and would like to solve this asap.

Thank you,
Chris