curvilinear regridding

From: Matthew Fearon <Matthew.Fearon_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2012 - 08:44:43 MDT

Dear NCL users:

I'm working with both older MM5 output and more recent WRF for an overlapping spatial domain. I would like to aggregate / regrid WRF output to the MM5 grid, 2km to 4km, respectively. Is there a pre-written tool in NCL to do this? I see there's options for going from curvilinear to rectilinear and vice versa, but not curvilinear to curvilinear?

Suggestions would be very helpful, thanks,
Matt