Re: Basic queries

From: ghansham sangar <ghanshamsangar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 19:35:44 MDT

R/Sir

This is really good in NCL that it can support any hdf-5 product.
I was expecting that I wont have to assign names and units to the lat/lon
datasets which are
already there in the product. Do you mean to say, that we would have to
assign that
as show in the examples.
I can upload a sample hdf-5 product. Give me sometime.
Contouring is as much as I believe is a vector plot with lines joining the
same values,
while raster plot is an image display. Technically speaking, in graphics we
generally use
texture for displaying images while we use geometry for drawing contours.
Anyways thanks for all the help.
Any mention about adding header to the display?
regards
Ghansham