Re: average wind field

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 10:04:46 MDT

When you respond back about a question on ncl-talk, please post back to ncl-talk. We don't always have the time to do personal consulting for users, and this way other people might be able to help.

You just included your script, but you still didn't include the error message. Or, if that attached image was the error message, then I can't read it. It just looks like a black strip.

Are you actually using a wrf output file? If so, then please post your question to wrfhelp@ucar.edu.

--Mary