run_cor

From: Muhammad Afzaal <afzaalkarori_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 08:58:23 MDT

Dear Colleagues!

I am trying to calculate running correlation between two time series using
NCL V6.0.0-beta
A function named "run_cor" is given on the NCL webpage. I checked the
functions given in
contributed.ncl and I could not find that function in it. When I run the
script it gives follwoing information;

*Copyright (C) 1995-2011 - All Rights Reserved*
*University Corporation for Atmospheric Research*
*NCAR Command Language Version 6.0.0-beta*
*The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.*
*See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.*
*
*
*fatal:Undefined identifier: (run_cor) is undefined, can't continue*
*fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 54 in file run-cor.ncl*

any suggestion would be appreciated.

MUHAMMAD AFZAAL KARORI

Institute of Atmospheric Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences