Re: linint2_Wrap Regriding

From: Ping Yang <pyang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2012 - 13:43:14 MDT

Dear Adam and NCL users,

I am here to ask if I want to do a very simple interpolation from a coarse
resolution to a higher resolution, just want to assign the same value of
the coarse grid to all the sub-grid(which contained in the coarser grid) at
the high resolution, Is there a function to do this(or which one is already
there)?

I got an answer from Seth that he suggested me using a loop to assign the
value to eacb grid cells in the lat/lon grid, however I am using an
gaussian grid so I am asking if there is another method to accomplish this
task.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Ping

--
Ping Yang, Ph.D.
CUNY Environmental Crossroads Initiative