Re: Contouring Station Data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2012 - 12:47:30 MDT

Another possibility is to try poisson_grid_fill. Please see this page for some examples:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/grid_fill.shtml

Carl, this is a really nice example, even as is. If you want to add it to our examples page, let me know.
This might be a good one for the station data page, the grid fill page, or even the text page.

--Mary