Re: Fwd: .fatal:relhum: The input arrays must have the same dimension sizes

From: wei <whua27_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2012 - 06:41:21 MDT

Dear Mary,
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. It is working properly and the
summary is given below.
best regards,

Variable: t_new
Type: float
Total Size: 48107520 bytes
            12026880 values
Number of Dimensions: 4
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 24] x [lev | 12] x [lat | 145] x [lon |
288]
Coordinates:
            time: [0.5..143.5]
            lev: [100..1000]