Re: Calculating Richardson number

From: Suffern Paul <paul.suffern_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 26 2012 - 05:22:40 MDT

Kalim and Christopher,

I have been trying and looking for a NCL code to calculate the
Richardson number as well as EDR just to get a feel for turbulence,
etc... in the atmosphere. I've been running the WRF, but haven't been
able to make/find a successful code yet. No luck so far over here. Any
thoughts or help would be much appreciated. Have a great day!

Paul

Paul Suffern

Senior Meteorologist, National Transportation Safety Board

Email: paul.suffern@ntsb.gov