Re: clmDayTLLL

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 06 2012 - 09:33:38 MDT

[1] The documentation has been corrected. THX

[2] Not sure how the dim mix up would occur

[snip from clmDayTLLL]
    year_day = ispan(1,ndys,1)
    year_day@long_name = "day of year"
    year_day@units = "ddd"

    clmDay!0 = "year_day"
    clmDay&year_day = year_day

    copy_VarCoords(x(0,:,:,:), clmDay(0,:,:,:)) ; trick
    delete(clmDay@year_day) ; clean up

    return (clmDay)
    end
==============

If you have a clean script and data, you can ftp to

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
quit

Send email to ncl-talk
after you have successfully completed the transfer.

Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the *exact* names of the
files in order to retrieve them.

Cheers