Plot producing same contour rather than looping to produce different contour for each step

From: Cannavina, Dominique <d.cannavina11_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2012 - 11:16:52 MDT

Hi NCL-Talk

First of thank to for all the help so far with my script particularly Dennis and Adam.

I would like to ask another NCL-Talk question please plotting the output for the number of consecutive days below the critical temp zero degC.

The following loop, gives 8 plots but of the same contour and the res1@tiMainString<mailto:res1@tiMainString>=.... shows that that I am outputting the same data rather then going to the next value of 'spell_tot'

I have also attached the whole script (this also contains some of my attempts) and a file with the main variables.

Kind regards

Dominique

plot = new(8, graphic)

do nr =0,(spell(0)-1), 5

istart = nr + 1

iend = istart +7

iplot = 0

do inr = istart,iend

res1@tiMainString = ("DEMETER_ENSEMBLES -run length =" + (nr+1)+"days"); add a title

res1@tiMainFontHeightF = .018 ; font height

plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,spell_tot(0,{spell(nr)},:,:),res1)

end do

end do