bar outline thickness factor

From: ozan mert gokturk <zanmerto_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2012 - 05:09:39 MDT

Dear All,

I don't know if this is a version 6.1.0-beta problem... but the resource "gsnXYBarChartOutlineThicknessF" does not work as desired with 6.1.0-beta (I did not try it with older versions of NCL).

It works when I want to make the outlines thicker (i.e., for values greater than 1.0), but the values are NOT thinner when I use values less than 1.0.

Did anyone come across such a problem before?

Thanks in advance,

Ozan