Re: trick for hiding lines in legend

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2012 - 09:35:01 MDT

Hi Mark,

I don't know for certain without seeing your script and playing around with it, but one thing that comes to mind is to define the black line colors as completely transparent, such as (/ 0., 0., 0., 0. /) (assumes you are using 6.1.0b). Are you using the lgLineColors resource to specify line colors of the legend?

Hope that helps…
Rick