Re: problem reading 64-bit offset NetCDF files - ncl 6.1.0-beta

From: John Kerfoot <johnkerfoot_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 07:44:19 MDT

The site was momentarily down when you tried to access it (I think).
I just ran an ncdump on it and it is live again.

As for the opendap, my sysadmin swears it was compiled with opendap,
but I'm not so sure. I'm just trying to get all of my ducks in a row
before I tell my sysadmin he's wrong. No need to bring trouble on
myself if I don't need to:). I will say, however, that I've tried a
few other urls on different TDS machines and keep getting the same
error.

thanks,
John