warning:Dimension (0) has not been defined

From: Laura Fowler <laura_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 23 2012 - 11:02:07 MDT

Hi:
I am not understanding why the function dim_avg_n_Wrap gives me the warning:
warning:Dimension (0) has not been defined

In my ncl script, I have:
tempP_avgTime = dim_avg_n_Wrap(tempP,0)

where tempP is defined as

Variable: tempP
Type: double
Total Size: 365708736 bytes
             45713592 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [36] x [X | 31] x [dim0 | 40962]
Coordinates:
             X: [1000..15]
Number Of Attributes: 1
   _FillValue : 9.969209968386869e+36

36 is time, 31 is the number of levels and 40962 is the number of cells.
tempP is an array on fixed pressure levels that was itself obtained with
the function
tempP(iFile,:,:) = transpose(int2p_n_Wrap(pres,temp,pFixed,linlog,1))

Since I later plan to do longer time averages, I would like to
understand this warning first.
Thanks,

Laura

--