how to read netcdf automatically

From: Jinqiang Chen <jcchen_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2012 - 10:33:47 MDT

Hi there,

I want to know how to read netcdf variable automatically. Now I am
analyzing tons of CMIP5 data and I write an array of all the variable
names and I want to use the loop to let ncl to read the specific variable
name but I don't know how to do that. For example,
I build a vector named variable s.t. variable = (/"cct","ccb"/)
but it doesn't work for the case that: data = f->variable(i)
in which i is the loop index and f is the addfile netcdf variable. Every
time ncl read f->variable(i) it never change variable(i) to its real name,
like cct, or ccb. Could you tell me how to deal with that?

Thanks!

Jinqiang Chen

--
Jinqiang Chen