Re: spread color plot in opt@pltColorMap

From: antonio avio <antonioavio_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2012 - 15:08:41 MDT

Hallo,

Thanks for the suggestions,
I change the standard code of diagnostics_cam.ncl, and it worked nice.
The range of the colors has changed but then i got the errors message:

fatal:syntax error: line 1468 in file ./diagnostics_cam.ncl before or near
l2_norma
 function l2_norma
-----------------^

fatal:Function identifier is defined
fatal:syntax error: line 1469 in file ./diagnostics_cam.ncl before or near
local
 local
-----^

fatal:error in statement
fatal:Variable (x) is undefined
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 1472 in file
./diagnostics_cam.ncl

fatal:syntax error: line 1510 in file ./diagnostics_cam.ncl before or near
l2_normb
 function l2_normb
-----------------^

fatal:Function identifier is defined
fatal:syntax error: line 1511 in file ./diagnostics_cam.ncl before or near
local
 local
-----^

fatal:error in statement
fatal:Variable (x) is undefined
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 1514 in file
./diagnostics_cam.ncl

apart of these errors, the plot was fine, i just worry whether this error
message
influenced the real calculation in analysis?
Thanks a lot.