Regrid from CMG (climate modellig grid 0.05x0.05 deg) to EASE-grid

From: Ksenia Atlaskina <ksenia.atlaskina_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2012 - 03:01:40 MDT

Hello!

I am new here and have almost zero experience in using ncl. I am now
trying to run regridding tool ESMF_regrid My input data is MODIS albedo
dataset with 0.05x0.05 degree spatial resolution and output grid is
EASE-grid.
Does anyone have any experience doing it? I have written script and
tried to run it but so far it runs really long and heats laptop and no
result in the end.

Thanks!
Cheers,
Ksenia