Re: how to get loading library name.

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <yagnesh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2012 - 02:02:42 MDT

Hello Mary,

Thank you very much for rhe reply.

Mary Haley <haley@ucar.edu> writes:

> In what context do you need to do this?

For debugging purpose. I have redefined a function from "WRFUserARW.ncl" in
"mywrf.ncl" to change its behavior and have loaded both the files in my
script. I wanted to know which version of the function in action. In fact I
was more interested in *absolute path* than the library name (given we have
two libraries with same name).

In anyway as you pointed out there is a work around to get the name of the
library.

Ideally it should be possible to know *where* is a function defined. On a
related note, it would be good to have a loading function similar to python's
import where you don't specify the absolute path of the library.

Thanks.,

--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
Yagnesh.