Re: color table that prints good in gray scale too

From: Erik N <nobleeu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2012 - 15:40:29 MDT

Cat12 is a nice little color table that worked well for some of my contour
plots when I had to do the same thing.

You should be able to find one that works for your purpose in the
section '*Small
Colormaps (fewer than 50 colors).'*

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein <
drostkier@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anybody advise about a color table that when printed in black and
> white results in a well-defined increasing gray scale? I need this to avoid
> paying color charges in a journal and being able to leave the colors in the
> on-line version.
>
> Dorita

- Erik -