Statistical Downscaling based on NCL

From: Ping Yang <pyang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2012 - 09:02:53 MDT

Dear NCL users,

First I want to thank all of you for all the helps. The NCL efficient and
powerful functions and prompt discussions here make me to plan a script
package for carrying out statistical downscaling from the most recently
developed GCMs at coarse resolution to a high resolution regional
scale(based on gridded GCM, observational data).

I am writing here to ask if some NCL user have already done this? I will be
appreciated if you could give me some suggestions/comments/existing code.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Ping

--
Ping Yang, Ph.D.
CUNY Environmental Crossroads Initiative