writing from Mexico, I have a file that is forecast in NetCDF format and has gridtype "Icc2, Lambert Conformal Conic"

From: Gualberto Hernández Juárez <betoic_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2012 - 09:31:17 MDT

Dears

 I am writing from Mexico, I have a file that is forecast in NetCDF format and has gridtype "Icc2, Lambert Conformal Conic"

 and need to change the gridtype to "lonlat" know if there is any tool that allows me to do? and searched but have not been successful.

 I'll be awaiting your response.
 Thank you very much
 Gualberto