Re: linint2_Wrap Regriding

From: Ping Yang <pyang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2012 - 09:47:42 MDT

Dear Mary,

I found a problem when I plan to plot an example of Climate Research Unit
(CRU) Data, I have the required data and I ran the
cru_7.ncl<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/cru_7.ncl>,the
code ran and a cru.ps file was generated but figure didn't show up and I
just got the just one command line showing
"(0) PDSI: min=0 max=18.25".

I am working on a Mac OS 10.7 system and I tried this script on different
machines(I was thinking it might because of Xcode installation). However
the situation didn't change.

Would you please give me some help on this?

Best Regards,

Ping