Re: NCL6.1 and Mac 10.8 XQuartz issues

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2012 - 08:44:22 MDT

Alan,

I should have mentioned earlier that we've never actually tested NCL with XQuartz explicitly, so it doesn't surprise me that there could be issues. We've always used Apple's default X11 server.

I did google this issue, and read that every time you do a system update, that you need to reinstall XQuartz. Did you do this?

http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20120719101352282

Let me know if you continue to have issues, and I'll file a ticket on this.

--Mary