Problem with add_polymarker

From: Soumik Basu <sbasu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2012 - 18:27:03 MDT

Hi,

I am trying to plot some polymarkers. But I am constantly getting some
warning messages like this:

warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55298 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55299 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55300 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55301 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55302 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55303 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55304 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55305 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55306 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55307 is invalid
warning:TransformDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 55308 is invalid

I saw that I should get this warning when I don't have a unique
variable name for all the variables I am plotting. So I used unique name
for each but still I am seeing this message.
Can anybody please tell me what I am missing in my script. I am
attaching the script.

Thanks,
Soumik

--
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel
it.