Re: Irregular grids in NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2012 - 09:26:32 MDT

Dear Szymon,

In land_var.ncl, I noticed you are setting:

  res@tfDoNDCOverlay = True

When you do this, you are effectively telling NCL that you've already set up the
map projection to exactly match the projection of your data, and hence it ignores
any settings of sfXArray and sfYArray.

Try commenting this line out and rerunning your script.

--Mary