MJO Phase diagram

From: Abhik Santra <abhiksantra_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 16 2012 - 01:15:06 MDT

Hi,

   I am trying to plot the MJO Phase Diagram for 10 years (2000-2009) in a single panel following the example mjoclivar_15.ncl. So I have introduced a do loop to read the multiple years data in the original script. However, it is reading all the years successfully but plotting only the last year. I am attaching the modified script. Please suggest me what to do?

With regards,

--
Abhik Santra
CSIR Research Fellow,