Re: Errors with ESMF_regrid_gen_weights

From: Chad Herman <chad.scott.herman_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2012 - 11:10:20 MDT

Thank you for your response Mary,

I tried uploading the file to the FTP server, but I don't think it worked:

chad@ubuntu:$ ftp -p ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
Connected to butzel.cgd.ucar.edu.
220 (vsFTPd 2.2.2)
Name (ftp.cgd.ucar.edu:chad): anonymous
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> put emsf_test.tar.gz
227 Entering Passive Mode (128,117,23,220,192,5).
553 Could not create file.

I've attached that file to this message. No, I don't have my own
triangular mesh.

Thanks,

Chad